FAQ - How Do I Get Started with Payroll USA II, Inc.?
How do I get started in an ASO arrangement?
Getting started with Payroll USA II, Inc. is very easy. Whether you submit the set up online or with the assistance of a representative at (866) 999-9672, you will find the process easy.
For faster sign-up, have the following payroll records:
- Quarterly earnings record for the previous calendar quarters.
- Employee year-to-date, quarter-to-date, and current-quarter payroll totals.
- Payroll registers for the current year.
- Tax summaries.
- List of types of earnings. (salary, hourly, OT, bonus, commission, etc.)
- List of type of deductions. (health, dental, disability, 401k, loans, union dues, etc.)
We will enter the payroll records information and will immediately issue you a user login and password to enter payroll online.
- Our representative will train on how to transmit payroll information online.
- Train you on how to access payroll reports online.
- We will send you a "Pre-Process Payrol Report.
- We will give password to your employees so they can access their personal payroll files.
The Process is really simple. You're done!
Call us for a Payroll Service Quote.
Outsourcing payroll responsibilities is a common practice. If you have 10 or 1000 employees, we can help you reduce your cost of doing payroll. Give us a call or email for a comparative cost analysis at no charge or obligation.