FAQ - What are the advantages for a business to operate under a PEO?
For a business owners:
A PEO offers a human resources department, payroll and accounting skills, knowledge of regulatory compliance, or background in risk management, insurance and employee benefits to meet demands of being a good employer.
A business uses a PEO to
- Offer professional human resource services including employee handbooks, forms, policies and procedures.
- Ensure professional compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Improve risk management practices.
- Control Costs.
- Save time and paperwork hassles.
- Reduce turnover.
- Attract better employees.
- Enhance employee morale.
- Simplify claims management for worker's comp and unemployment insurance.
- Provide better benefits packages.
- Obtain guidance on worksite employment issues at any time.
Source (NAPEO 2007 brochure).
Give us a call at (866) 999-9672 or email us for a comparative cost analysis at no charge or obligation.