FAQ - What are the advantages for an employee to work under a PEO arrangement?
For an employee:
A PEO may provide Fortune 500 quality benefits, a safe working environment, and opportunities for retirement benefits.
Employees will benefit from...
- Comprehensive benefits previously unavailable.
- Improved employer/employee communications.
- Payroll that is on-time and accurate.
- Professional assistance with employment-related problems.
- Professional orientation and employee handbook.
- Statutory protection.
- Access to current information on labor regulations and workers' rights.
- Improved worksite safety.
- Efficient & responsive claims processing.
- Portable benefits (employees can move from one PEO client to another without loss of eligibility for benefits).
Source (NAPEO 2007 brochure).
Give us a call at (866) 999-9672 or email us for a comparative cost analysis at no charge or obligation.